Suffolk University faculty and staff can reserve the following computer classrooms through our office - Sawyer 508, 521 and 522. These computer classrooms are all located on the 5th Flr, Sawyer Building, 8 Ashburton Place, Boston , MA
However the following information should be carefully considered before making a request -
- These facilities are available whenever classes are NOT scheduled.
- Semester long reservations are initially booked by department staff in coordination with OTM and the Registrar’s office when course schedules are put into the system, normally a year in advance.
- In general, we do not book any reservations in the room until we are a few weeks into the semester as needs change based on faculty teaching styles.
- For courses that need access for one or two sessions, OTM can schedule these based on room availability only.
- External organizations need to be sponsored by a University office or be granted permission to use the facilities by the University Provost’s Office.