Microsoft Office for home is available to all Suffolk University faculty and staff. This program enables faculty and staff to get a licensed copy of Microsoft® Office to install and use on the home computer.
1. How can faculty and staff obtain this benefit?
There are two ways of getting Microsoft Office for home:
1. Bring your computer to ITS and we will install it for you. You must open a ticket and schedule a time with us.
2. You can download or order the software online.
2. How many copies of Microsoft Office can faculty and staff get?
Faculty and staff are only eligible for one (1) installation of Office. Choose your computer wisely.
To access the download site, you should:
1. Go to https://webstore.suffolk.edu/
2. Login with your Suffolk University user name. Your user name preceeds @suffolk.edu in your email address. Your password is the same you use to login for email.
3. Select the software you wish to download and add to cart. The cost is $9.75 for the Office 2013 download. You may also choose to select a DVD for an additional $13.95.
What platforms can I get Office for?
Microsoft Office is available for both Windows and Mac platforms.
The following software is included with your order: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, InfoPath, OneNote, and Publisher.