Microsoft Office for home is available to all Suffolk University faculty and staff. This program enables faculty and staff to get a licensed copy of Microsoft® Office to install and use on the home computer.
Read this first: Office 365 is an annual subscription that needs to be renewed annually. It is available at no cost and renewable if you are an eligible employee. Office 2013 or Office 2016 is available for a $9.95 download fee.
1. How can faculty and staff obtain this benefit?
There are two ways of getting Microsoft Office for home:
1. Bring your computer to ITS and we will install it for you. You must open a ticket and schedule a time with us.
2. You can download or order the software online.
Note: We cannot loan you the install CD due to Microsoft's licensing restrictions. You can either bring in your computer on campus or order the software from the program website.
2. How many copies of Microsoft Office can faculty and staff get?
Faculty and staff are only eligible for one (1) installation of Office. Choose your computer wisely.
To access the download site, you should:
1. Go to https://webstore.suffolk.edu/
2. Login with your Suffolk University user name. Your user name preceeds @suffolk.edu in your email address. Your password is the same you use to login for email.
3. Select the software you wish to download and add to cart. The cost is $9.95 for the Office 2013 download.
What platforms can I get Office for?
Microsoft Office is available for both Windows and Mac platforms.
The following software is included with your order: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, InfoPath, OneNote, and Publisher.