Child pages
  • How do I use the SU WPA2 secured wireless service?
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You will need a wireless Network Interface Card (NIC) that handles the 802.11a, b, g or n standards (802.11a/b/g/n).

For instructions on how to connect to SU WPA2 for your operating system/platform, Visit our wiki site at

These directions will set your computer to automatically connect to SU WPA2. We support other operating systems on a case by case basis.

If you need assistance with your connection, email or call 617-557-2000 (x2000). Students in the dorms can stop by or email the Residential Computing Services office for help, which is located in the sub-basement of 150 Tremont Street which is open from 10:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday.