(Updated August 2010)
- NESAD, 75 Arlington St. – Across Arlington St. behind the Park Plaza Hotel to the park area in-between Stuart Street and Columbus Ave.
- Miller Hall, 10 Somerset St. - Pemberton Square behind the John Adams Courthouse
- One Beacon St. – Pemberton Square behind the John Adams Courthouse
- 20 Ashburton Place – Courtyard at McCormick Bldg. across the street
- Sawyer, 8 Ashburton Place - Courtyard at McCormick Bldg. across the street
- Sargent Hall, 120 Tremont St. – Boston Common opposite the Park St. Church
- Juvenile Justice Center, 45 Bromfield St.--Suffolk University Lawschool, 120 Tremont Street
- Archer, 20 Derne St., In front of Ridgeway building at 148 Cambridge St.
- Donahue, 41 Temple St. & Walsh Theatre, 55 Temple St. – In front of Ridgeway building at 148 Cambridge St.
- Fenton, 28 & 32 Derne St. – Bottom of stairs at the "Ashburton" Statehouse Park on Derne St.
- Ridgeway, 148 Cambridge St. – The corner of Cambridge St. & Temple St.
- 150 Tremont St. – Turn left outside the building to the "Tremont on the Commons" Apartment Complex at 151 Tremont St.
- 10 West St. – Turn left outside the building's main entrance to 150 Tremont St., Residence Hall, at the corner of West St. and Tremont St.
- Modern Theatre - Turn left outside the building's main entrance, turn left onto West St., end at 150 Tremont St., Residence Hall, at the corner of West St. and Tremont St.
- 73 Tremont St. – One Beacon Street – area outside of classroom space
- 40 Court St. – Directly across the street to MBTA Government Center Station Green/Blue Lines
"Use Good Judgment" – these areas may not be appropriate depending on the emergency. Always follow the instructions of emergency personnel.