Go to Manage Connections and click on the wireless icon.
Check the Wi-Fi box if not checked. This will scan for available networks.
Once the scan is complete, select SU_Student_WPA2 or SU_Staff_WPA2 from the list of available networks.
Enter the following information in the Wi-Fi Security menu:
- Security Type: WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- Enterprise Sub-Type: PEAP
- User name: <your Suffolk University username>
- User password: <your password>
- CA certificate: <leave blank>
- Inner link Security: AUTO
- Token: <leave blank>
- Server subject: <leave blank>
- Server SAN: <leave blank>
- Disable Server Certificate: <must be checked>
Click Save and Connect.
You should now be connected to the SU_Student_WPA2 or SU_Staff_WPA2 wireless network.
If you are still unable to connect after following the above instructions, please contact the Help Desk at (617) 557-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may be necessary to turn your BlackBerry Wi-Fi off and back on in order to connect the first time.