SAS is an integrated system of software solutions that enables you to perform the following tasks:
CRSP database and Eventus is currently integrated with SAS
Software tutorial designed to quickly and easily get you up and running on the SAS software.
Getting Started with SAS
As part of our contract with SAS, faculty who have licensed SAS have access to a few eLearning courses designed and provided by SAS. If you are interested in accessing these eLearning courses, please contact our office for the activation codes.
We have access to the following courses:
- SAS(R) Programming Introduction: Basic Concepts, self-paced e-Learning from SAS.
- SAS(R) Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques, self-paced e-Learning from SAS.
- Querying, Reporting, and Analyzing Data Using SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R), self-paced e-Learning from SAS
- SAS(R) Programming 1: Essentials, self-paced e-Learning from SAS
- Advanced SAS(R) Programming, self-paced e-Learning from SAS.
To activate this training, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://support.sas.com/edu/viewmyelearn.html and log into your profile. If you do not currently have a profile, please create one using the link on this page. (Note: This is a personal account you create with SAS and is not supported by ITS)