To report any emergency at 75 Arlington Street, dial 9-911.
WHEN THE FIRE ALARM SOUNDS
- In the event of a fire alarm activation, a signal will sound, followed by a pre-recorded message. Listen to the pre-recorded message and follow the instructions. In most situations only certain floors will be required to evacuate.
- Occupants should ensure that others nearby are aware of the emergency, and when directed to do so, exit the building by the established evacuation routes.
- Occupants should assist visitors, students, and others who are not familiar with the building to safely evacuate.
- All occupants should go to the assembly area and await further instructions from the Suffolk University Police Department or other emergency services personnel.
- All occupants should know where their primary and alternate exits are located, and be familiar with the various evacuation routes available. Floor plans with escape routes are posted throughout the building.
- Occupants must not use elevators as an escape route in the event of a fire or emergency evacuation.
- No individual is permitted to re-enter the building until advised it is safe to do so by the Suffolk University Police Department or the Boston Fire Department.